Are you are dreaming of having a properly executed and memorable wedding celebration? If you do, a year of planning before your wedding day will help you a lot. Setting your priorities and having a checklist will help you achieve your desires. To have a memorable wedding, the below are some of the consideration that you should seriously note.
- The list of guests. If you want a romantic celebration, go for a lesser number of guests but if you want to have merrier events you can invite as many as you want. You have to send an RSVP at least a month before your Big Day so that they can prepare gifts for you, there dresses or clothes, and especially their schedules.
- Your wedding venue. The venue will be affected by your number of guests, the climate and the style of your celebration. If you want a large invite you should choose a bigger space. If the climate on that month is summer you can either choose beach, garden, outdoor or even indoor wedding venue. But if it is during rainy season months you better choose an indoor venue.
- Check for wedding budget. Your budget can be the topmost and very important considerations. Your venue, food to served, dress, clothes and everything will be dependent on your budget. Be sure to prepare sufficient funds at least 2 years before your Big Day.
- Wedding packages. To save some bucks, you may check for wedding packages being offered. You can also save time and energy by availing those packages being offered.
- Local requirements. Especially when you hire a wedding planner, you have to make sure that the entire needed wedding requirements are present, submitted and complied. Your wedding will be null and void without complying all laws and regulations. If you will hold your wedding outside the church you may need some documents such as affidavit to held wedding rather than places allowed by the law.
Considering all those things can certainly make your wedding day memorable. To preserve and document your special day you need to hire a professional photographer. Remember your wedding ceremony will only last for an hour. To have a lasting memento and keepsake of it, professional wedding photographers will help you.